West Bengal Marriage Registration Scheme has been started under the following acts i.e. The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, The Special Marriage Act, 1954(Under Section 13,16) ,The Indian Christian Marriage Act and the Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act,1936. Government of West Bengal Law Department Register General of Marriages is a responsible department to register Bride & Groom under the West Bengal Marriage Registration. These WB Marriage Certificate Registration process is being invited at the online official web email@example.com
WB Online Marriage Certificate Registration
State Govt. of west Bengal has made Marriage Registration mandatory for all newly married couple with in the 30 days of marriage. After the successful registration under the West Bengal Marriage Registration Scheme registry office will provide you Marriage Certificate. You know that marriage Registration Certificate is legal document of your marriage and that can be used in various women welfare schemes.
Key Points of West Bengal Marriage Registration
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Marriage Registration|
|Launched by||West Bengal Govt.|
|Department||Law Department Register General of Marriages|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||New Married Couple|
|Date of Starting Registration||Available Now|
|Objective||To secure the Future of Women|
Eligibility For Marriage Registration
- The Age of Bride & Groom should be more than 21 years.
- In case of bride age is below 21 years but above 18 years, a letter of consent is required from the guardian/Parent.
- Couple should be the Native of the state.
Document Required For WB Marriage Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Present Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof
- Scan Photograph of Bride and Groom
- Scan Signature of Bride and Groom
- Birth Certificate
- Scan Copy of invitation Card
Application Fee For Marriage Certificate
- Registration fee within two months from wedding is Rs 200
- After the two months of wedding it becomes Rs 400
Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 Application Fee
Special Marriage Act, 1954(Under Section 13) Application Fee
Special Marriage Act, 1954(Under Section 16) Application Fee
Indian Christian Marriage Act Application Fee
Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act,1936 Application Fee
How To Do West Bengal Marriage Registration
- The Newly Married Couples who want to fill West Bengal Marriage Registration Form, firstly they have to visit at the official firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now at the right side of official website of homepage you will find “Register Your Marriage” Option.
- As you click on this Registration option WB Marriage Registration Form will open in a new window.
- In this West Bengal Marriage Registration application form you will find six option i.e. Details of Groom, Details of Bride, Details of Social Marriage, Details of Children, Details of Marriage Officers & Details of Registration.
First Step Details of Groom
- In the First Part of Registration form you have to fill Details such as Personal Details, Address Details & upload all the required documents as shown in figure.
Second Step Details of Bride
- Under the second section of Registration Form you have to provide a Personal Details, Address Details of bride. This section is same as First Section.
Third Step Details of Social Marriage
- In this third of Marriage Certificate registration Process you have to provide Location of Marriage such as premises name, Number & address. Upload the Scan Copy of invitation Card
Fourth Step Details of Children
- If your marriage duration crosses one year or more and now you have one or more children then in this section you have to provide the details of your children.
Fifth Step Details of Marriage Officers
- Provide the details of Marriage officers.
Six Step Details of Registration
- Now in this last section you have to give the details of Registration office, Location, timing and address
Help Line Number
If you are facing any problem while you are doing the West Bengal Marriage Registration then contact to these given following numbers-
- Phone Number- 033-22259398
- Email ID- support[dot]rgm-wb[at]gov[dot]in and rgm-wb[at]nic[dot]in