TNHB Housing Scheme Is going to Launched Various New Housing Scheme under the Tamil Nadu Housing Board for the year of 2020. If you are the citizen of the state then you should check entire detail of TNHB Housing Scheme Upcoming Offer. Under Tamil Nadu New Housing Scheme the Flats are available for all the Income Groups i.e. LIG, MIG and HIG.
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Scheme
Hello everyone, As we all know about housing schemes providing by the government for financial weak people. So Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB), The TNHB has decided to provide Shelters for the citizens in 1961, Who are belongs to Economically weaker section (EWS), Lower Income Group(LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG) and Higher Income Group(HIG) at affordable conditions and prices.
New TNHB Housing Schemes All Details
As we know that TNHB housing Scheme 2020 will provide 2300 flats under the upcoming scheme. TNHB will come up with another scheme in the upcoming year 2020. In the upcoming year 2020, Tamil Nadu Housing Board has decided to provide the facility to LIG (Lower Income Group) in Chennai, Kancheepuram, Vellore, Cuddalore, Krishnagir, Salem, Madurai and Trichy Districts.
Upcoming TNHB Housing Scheme 2020
TNBH is planning to construct 2800 housing units for LIG and 12500 for MIG sections in upcoming year. TNHB will soon announce the confirmed dates and details. The selected applicant has to pay 5% cost within 21 days from the date of registered and the remaining 90% will pay within 30 days from the date of confirming receipt. If the applicant will not be selected the application money will be refunded to the Candidate.
About TNHB Housing Scheme 2020
Under Tamil Nadu Housing Scheme Apartments with 2 Bedrooms and cost of the apartments is below Rs. 20 lakhs, these apartments are for only C&D class employees. The other housing units will provide to Government employees at Villivakkam. The no. of housing units which are provided to governments employees are 500. The facilities of the government housing units are apartments with two bedrooms, a hall, kitchen, Toilet & lunch hall. And the prices of these housing units are not announced yet.
Type Of Housing Scheme under TNHB
The Tamil Nadu housing board scheme launched in collaboration with the PMAY scheme. Under the Tamil Nadu housing scheme, the housing units provids three sub-schemes:-
- Tamil Nadu Housing Board K.K.Nagar Division
- Tamil Nadu Housing Board Flats
- TN Housing Board Vellore Housing Unit
Key Points of TNHB Housing Scheme 2020:
Every housing scheme is launched by the government with lots of planning for the development of the city and the facilities for the citizens. So here are some key points of TNHB Housing Scheme 2020
- Focuses on the growth of EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG sections.
- Provides plots and commercial space for educational institutes and other basic amenities.
- Providing Varied price range.
- Providing space to schools, nursery schools, and for commercial uses.
- The application fees is 15% of the total price.
Eligibility & Condition for Purchasing flats In TNHB:
There are some certain eligibility criteria for the citizens under the scheme, which is decided by the Tamil Nadu Housing Board under TNHB housing scheme 2020.
- Applicants should be 21 years old and is a citizen of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant must have self-employed and should not own any housing unit other than Tamil Nadu.
- Housing units will be allotted by the lottery system, the fees which is mentioned in the allotment letter applicant should have to pay for confirming the allotment.
- The fees will be deposited through DD(Demand-Draft)
- If the size of the allotted plot is extent the extra charge have to pay. =