Maharashtra Housing and area Development Authority (Mhada) are going to announce New Housing Scheme for the year of 2020. Mhada Lottery will provide flats in various locations in Maharashtra State. Under this Housing Scheme all Income group applicants my get their own flat. If you wish to know complete details about the Mhada Lottery 2020 Registration, Dates, Eligibility then read complete article.
MHADA Lottery Scheme All Details
Hello guys Maharashtra government is again come up with a lottery scheme for the citizens of Maharashtra. As we all know about MHADA (Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority) provides houses at lower cost in 2019, the mission is still going on to provide citizens their dream homes. Those who can`t afford their own houses. So for those people government of Maharashtra has come again with MHADA housing scheme 2020. Under this scheme the MHADA will offering approx 1300 houses with the help of lottery system.
Key Highlights of Mhada Lottery
|Scheme||MHADA Lottery Scheme|
|Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Govt.|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Beneficiary||EWS, LIG, MIG and Higher Income groups|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
Overview of Maharashtra MHADA Housing Scheme
Grab the information about MHADA Housing Scheme with us, MHADA is one of the most resulting and famous housing scheme in India. In the upcoming year 2020 MHADA housing scheme will provide 1,384 housing units at affordable prices, the process will held by the lottery system. The Maharashtra state MHADA is a prime department which is deals with the overall constructions and growth of the housing units in Maharashtra.
In the upcoming year 2020 MHADA authority provide flats under these categories:–
- Economically weaker Section (EWS) – 63 housing units under this section.
- Lower Income Group (LIG) -126 housing units under this group.
- Medium Income Group (MIG) – 201 housing units under this group.
- Higher Income Group (HIG)- 194 housing units under this group.
The Expected range of these housing units is from Rs. 14.06 lakh up to 5.8 crore, and the locality of these housing units which is decided by the MHADA authority are:-
- Antop Hill- 278 flats
- Pratiksha nagar- 89 flats
- Gavhanpada Mulund- 269 flats
- Maukhurd- 316 flats
- Siddaharth Nagar, Goregaon west- 24 flats
Objective of Upcoming MHADA Housing Scheme
As we all know that in MHADA 2019 housing scheme the MHADA authority allot 217 flats in 2019 on june 2,2019, the 46 housing units are located in powai Mumbai out of 217 and the remaining units are in chembur`s Shell tower and sahakar nagar. MHADA alloted 47 housing units under MIG and most of the flats are under LIG catogery. So the main of MHADA is proving as many as 1384 housing units, and in upcoming housing scheme housing units will be allot to LIG, MIG, HIG, and EWS also according to the eligibility of the citizen under these categories.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Identity Proof
- Demand Draft
Process to Apply Online for MHADA Lottery 2020
The online application process is very easy and simple; there are only three basic steps for registration in MHADA lottery scheme 2020
- First of all you have to register yourself on the MHADA official website, and then you have to create a username by providing basic details.
- After the registration you get your online profile, with the help of profile search and select the scheme option under the MHADA scheme.
- At the last after the selection of scheme, all the mode of online payment is available make an online transaction on the website.
Cost of Units In MHADA 2020
There are some fixed ranges of housing units for each category under the MHADA scheme.
- First range for EWS is under Rs. 20 lakh.
- Second range for LIG is under Rs. 20-30 lakh.
- Third range for MIG is under Rs. 35-60 lakh.
- Fourth range for HIG is under Rs. 60 lakh and go upto 5.8crores.
Conditions for applying in MHADA Lottery 2020
There are some certain eligibilty criteria for the citizens under the scheme, which is decide by the Authority of MHADA.
- An applicant must be 18 years old or above.
- An applicant with a monthly income of Rs 25,001-50,000 can apply for the LIG flats.
- Applicant with monthly income of Rs 50,001-75,000, can apply for MIG flats.
- Applicant with monthly income of Rs 75,000 per month can apply for HIG flats.
- Domicile certificate
- PAN card is mandatory for applying.
- Helpline No. 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693