Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana Registration/Application Form hard Copy is available at Gram Seva Sahkari Samiti from 3rd june 2019. Under the Rajasthan Paperless Loan Scheme State Government will provide agricultural loans to the farmers of the State. Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana Registration has been started from Monday 3th june 2019 at the E-Mitra centre. Get the hard copy of Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana Registration Form then fill this form with all the required details after that visit online to co operative crop loan portal at any Samiti or E-Mitra centre Portal. Rajasthan new agricultural loan scheme is a portal based scheme so government gave it Paperless scheme name.
Paperless Farmer Loan Scheme Rajasthan 2019
With the starting of Online Portal based Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana, Rajasthan has become the first state which his started such type of Loan Scheme for Farmer. You may also say that it is a new digital revolution in the state. There no application and process fee has been charged by the State Government for newly announced Paperless Farmers Crop Loan distribution Scheme. They also announced that in first phase of implementation of scheme total 25 Lakh loan applications will be invited. Under the Scheme only those farmer will be included who are paying regularly their previous loans.
“Mr Udailal Anjana said that Kisan Rin Vitran Yojna application form will be made available for free to 25 lakh member farmers paying off the loan regularly”.
Highlights of Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana|
|Introduced by||Mr Udailal Anjana|
|Department||Farmer Welfare Department of the state|
|Nodal Agency||cooperative banks|
|Start Date to Apply||3rd June 2019|
|Last date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Beneficiary||Farmer of the state|
|No of Beneficiary||25 Lakh in first Phase|
|Objective||To provide crop loans|
|Benefits||Paperless less time consuming process|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Website||E-Mitra Portal|
Document Required for Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Biometric Verification
- Land Record
- Previous crop loan required if any
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Back Account linked with Aadhaar
- Kisan Registration Card
- Address Proof
Silent Features of Farmer Paperless Loan Scheme
- In the First Phase of Registration 25 Lakh farmers who paying off the loan regularly will be registered.
- In the second phase of registration the new farmers and farmers having overdue loans will be registered.
- Biometric Verification of beneficiaries will be done for providing the loans
- In the first phase 25 Lakh will receive Rs 16000 crore short term loans from co-operative banks in the Kharif and Rabi season respectively.
- The bank account should be linked with the beneficiaries Aadhaar Card because the loan amount will be transferred in the bank account.
- After the successful Authentication your application will be forwarded to co-operative banks.
Selection Process in Digital Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
- Get Application Form
- Fill Application Form
- Registered through E-Mitra Centre
- Application will be forwarded to co-operative banks
How To Apply Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
- First Step Collect the Hard copy of Application Form through Gram Seva Sahkari Samiti,
- Second Step Fill the Loan Application Form with all the required details carefully and attached all the required document with the application Form
- Third step now go to your Nearest E-Mitra Centre for applying online.
- Fourth step E-Mitra Centre agent will fill your Loan Application form.
- In the process of filling Digital Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana application Biometric verification will be done to check the available record of farmers that took benefit of crop loan waiver scheme in 2018 and 2019.