Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 for Pre Matric & Post Matric SC/ST/OBC Categories students is available at official website of National Scholarship Portal@scholarships.gov.in. Under the Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 Scheme central government Provide Financial support to all shortlisted beneficiaries. Any students who want to avail the benefits of Bihar SC/ST/OBC Scholarship First of all they have to Registration Form within the prescribed dates. Today we are going discuss about Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 eligibility, Registration Process, financial aid and important dates.
Pre Matric Scholarship Bihar
Under the Pre Matric level the scholarship are given to class 6 to class 10th students. Any students who are studying in government authorized school or Madarsa Board may apply for Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship. Pre Matric Scholarship Application forms are invited through online mode and one candidate can be registered at the official portal only single time.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar
Under this type of scholarship from class 11th to Post Matric students are covered. Every year Government invites the Scholarship Registration Forms and provide annual non refundable mandatory fee amount as a scholarship. If you are the native of Bihar State then Apply for Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 before the last date.
Key points of Bihar Scholarship 2019-20
|Scheme Name||Bihar Scholarship 2019-20|
|Department||National Scholarship Portal|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
Objective of Bihar Scholarship
Due to the poor financial condition EWS & Reserved categories students are unable to pay their school & college fee and so to give equal opportunities of Education Government provides scholarship to each eligible students. Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 provides a number scholarship to SC/ST/OBC Students.
Type of Bihar Scholarship Scheme
|Type||Date of Starting|
|BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR||Available Soon|
|ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR||Available Soon|
|SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR||Available Soon|
|BC-EBC PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR||Available Soon|
|ST-PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR||Available Soon|
|SC-PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR||Available Soon|
Document Required for Bihar Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Passbook
How To Register In Bihar Scholarship 2019-20
First Step Registration
- The students who want to fill Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form, firstly Visit at the official web email@example.com.
- Now at the official website of National Scholarship Portal you will get the “New Registration” option.
- When you click on this Registration Option a new window will open like this.
- In this “New Registration Form” you have to fill following Details State Domicile, Scholarship category, Name of Student, scheme Type, DOB, Gender, Mobile No. Email ID, Bank Account details etc.
- After filling all the details check all the mentioned details carefully.
- Generate Login Password according.
- In the last of the Scholarship Registration process submits your Scholarship Registration Form Carefully.
- After the successful submission of the Registration form you will get a Registration Number.
Second Step Fill Application Form
- Now in the second step you have to login at the NSP Portal for Filling Application Form. Visit again at the official web portal and click on the login section which is available at the top of the Website.
- When you go for Login then a login webpage will open like this.
- Fill Your Registration ID & Password.
- Enter the Captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- After successful login Bihar Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form will open.
- Fill all the Details such as Academic Qualification, Address Details, and Document details.
- Upload the entire required document.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button. One you submit your application finally you will not make any changes under the Bihar Scholarship Application Form.
- Now take a final Print of Application Form and then submit it in your institution.
Beneficiary Selection Process In Pre & Post Matric
- First Step Registration
- Second Step Fill Application Form
- Now Submit application Form in institution
- Institution will verify your document and then forward it to district level.
- After the verification from District level it will forward to National Level
- After that NSP will shortlisted the candidates then release the beneficiary list.
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems
- Contact Number- 0120 – 6619540
- Email ID- helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in
Important Dates of Bihar Scholarship Apply Online
- Start Date Of Registration- Available Soon
- Last Date of Registration- Not Yet Declared
- Last date to Submit Application Form in Institute- Available Soon