Tnpds Smart Ration Card of Tamil Nadu State Provides Foods items at the subsidized rates. Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System (TNPDS) Ration at the official website@(www.tnpds.gov.in. with the all eligible document, you may fill the online application form of TNPDS Smart Ration Card. Today we will discuss the available services i.e. Apply Online, Registration, Login, Application status under the TNPDS 2020. If you are seeking for the TNPDS Digital Ration Card Details then stay with us.
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card 2020
Now you can apply and check the status of Smart Ration Cards, with us you can apply or check the status of your ration card step by step. We provide you with simple steps for the process of applying Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu. Details regarding Smart Ration Cards are as follow
Overview of Tnpds Smart Ration Card
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State government|
|Start date to apply||Available|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Ministry||Food supply and consumer protection department|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
Applying Process of Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu
The official portal helps citizens in registration and performs various tasks related to the ration card process in Tamil Nadu, there three ways to perform the process which is given below:
Online Method To Apply TNPDS Ration Card
- First off all you have to visit the official website www.tnpds.gov.in government designed this website for Public Distribution System Department of Tamil Nadu.
- Now, click on the “Useful” option on the right side of the screen and then click on Smart Ration Card” “option.
- After clicking a new page will appear on the screen with the Application Form.
- Now, fill the application form with proper details and documents along with a picture of yours, you have to upload a photo in the form after uploading the picture go continue with the process.
- Upload the pictures and document carefully with the scanner, if you don`t have a scanner you can simply click the pictures of your documents and upload them. The pictures must be in jpeg, PNG or in GIF format.
- The candidate also has to provide family members details, gas connection details and declaration.
- Click on Submit button after uploading all the required documents, details and pictures.
- After submission, you will get a reference number on your E-mail Id or on your mobile, save that number for the tracking of your application status.
Offline Method To Apply TNPDS Ration
In this method applicant should visit the nearby ration shop for registration with the help of Point of Sales Device on ration shops, the Applicant must carry all the required documents with them.
Tnpds Mobile Application
For more convenience government launched a mobile application for performing tasks regarding to Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu, Applicant can register him/her self from their home only with their mobile phones. The mobile application is available on the play store as well as an apple store, application is available for both the users android as well as I phone users.
Types of Ration Cards in Tamil Nadu
There are four types of ration card service in Tamil Nadu which are given below.
- Light Green Cards- This card issues rice and other commodities from (FPS) Fair Price Shops, and this includes Antodaya Anna Yojana Cards also.
- White Cards- This card issues extra 3Kg sugar over the decided quota.
- No commodity cards- Who is not entitled to draw any commodity from ration shops.
- Khaki Cards- This card is for Only Police Officers according to their Ranks.
Process of Tracking TNPDS Smart Ration Card
The applicant can check the status or track the application form of smart ration card by Mobile application or through an online portal and with the help of SMS service for checking the status of your application form follow these simple steps which are given below.
- Visit the official website of Tnpds
- Click on Smart Ration Card status link.
- Enter the valid reference no.
- Application status will appear on the screen. In the case of Inconvenience, you can call on the helpline of Tnpds.
Helpline Number – In the case inconvenience, citizens can contact to authorize person on these numbers.
Method of Updating Information and other services:
Tamil Nadu government provide the facility of updating Ration card online through an official web portal. If you want to update your details on ration card follow these given steps.
- Visit official website and choose a suitable language.
- Click on Correct option under Correct your smart card option.
- Enter your registered mobile no.
- Now verify your number by entering the OTP which you will get on your mobile phone.
- After the verification, you can update your details.
- After updating click on submit button.
- The applicant also can delete or add family member name on the ration card or can change the address on the ration card.
Step of Adding a family member
- The applicant can add any family member on the ration card by visiting the official website.
- After visiting the website choose “Add member” link under the Smart Card related services.
- Enter the registered mobile no. name and a photo of the new family member for adding the member on the ration card.
Procedure of Deleting Family Member
- Applicant can remove any family member on the ration card by visiting the official website.
- After visiting the website choose “remove member” link under the Smart Card related services.
- Enter the registered mobile no. and enter the details of the family member whom you want to remove from the ration card.
Procedure of Changing Address
- Applicant can change the address on the ration card by visiting the official website.
- After visiting the website choose “Change the address” link under the Smart Card related services.
- Enter the registered mobile no. and enter the new address for changing the old address.
How To Register a Complaint in TNPDS Portal
In case of any problem regarding to Smart, Ration Card customer can file a complaint through the online portal. Here is the procedure of filing a complaint to follow the process step by step.
- Visit the official website of TNPDS.
- Then choose “Register Complaint” option which is given on the left- hand side on the portal.
- After that complaint page will open then you have to enter the name, mobile no., e-mail Id and description of the complaint after that you have to submit.
- After the submission, you can also track your complaint status.
SMS Service of Smart Ration Card TNPDS
Tamil Nadu automated PDS provides SMS service to the citizens but this service is available for three reasons and for registered customers.
- To know the availability of commodity at the Ration shop
- The shop is open or closed
- And to file a complaint about billing and for checking Status of Ration shops
There are some specific codes for each service, Citizens have to type the message with specific code and send it to 9980904040 from their registered mobile no.
- PDS <space> 102- availability of commodity at the ration shop
- PDS <space> 101- Status of Ration Shop(open/close)
- PDS <space> 101- Complaint about billing
Services Provide to Registered Citizens
- View ration card details
- View family member details
- Now View address
- View aadhar no. of family members
- View and raise a new Complaint
- Check entitlements and transaction details
- Provide feedback
- Make changes in the ration card online whenever required