Samagra ID MP for the citizen of Madhya Pradesh is available at the SSSM ID Portal i.e, Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission. Any Citizen of Madhya Pradesh may search their name under Samagra Id as per their requirement and use this Samagra ID MP code in various government schemes. These SSSM IDs are created for Economic weaker section, old age, widow and BPL Families. Anyone who wants to create Samagra ID or want to Search Samagra ID MP By Name follow the given procedure because we are providing here Samagra Id Registration User manual, Required Document and registration process in the below of this article.
Know SSSM ID By Name
In Madhya Pradesh state for getting the benefits of any government scheme, it is necessary to mention State unique identification Number i.e. Samagra ID. State government has made this special identification code mandatory for each beneficiary to enjoy the benefits of any scheme such as pension, ration card, scholarship etc. if you are not registered under the Samagra ID Portal then do it as soon as possible because without this Code you cannot get the benefits of any public welfare programs.
Silent Factors of Samagra Id Portal
- This portal is launched Madhya Pradesh state under Samajik Suraksha Mission.
- At this portal may find your family 8 digit samagra code
- These 8 and 9 digits Unique Samagra IDs are provided at free cost.
- You may easily get any family member’s 9 digit code by family code or member name
- Family ID never changes and this contains 8 digit long Code.
- Under the Family IDs, each family member also gets 9 digit member IDs.
- Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID Portal allows you to update Family Profile. You may easily add or delete a family member name.
Brief Summary of Samagra ID MP
|Type Of Service||Samagra ID MP|
|Launched By||Chief Minister OF state|
|Department||Social welfare department|
|Start Date Of Registration||Available Now|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To established Transparent system|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
Document required for registration under Samagra Portal
- Identification Document (Aadhaar Card,10th Marksheet, Ration Card etc)
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
How To Register Your Family In Samagra ID MP
- Any Citizen of Madhya Pradesh who did not get their Family unique code and want to register under the Samagra ID MP, Firstly visit at the official web portal.
- We will provide you with all direct links as per the requirement of the Registration Process.
- When you will visit at the official website a homepage will open like this.
- After the visit to the official website, you will get “Citizen Services” section. In this section in the second position, you will see “Family Registration” Option.
- Click on Family Registration and open a new window with “Samagra ID MP Registration Form”. A Registration Form will open like this.
- At time of filling Samagra ID MP New Registration Form, you have to Provide Address Related Details, Detail Of Family Head, Upload Identification Document and Add Family Members & Their Details.
- Fill all the required details in the prescribed form step by step.
First section is Address Related Details
- This section Consist of 9 Required fields such as District, Local Body, Zone, Village, Colony, House No, Compete Address, Caste and Region.
Second section is Detail Of Family Head
- Under this second section you will get 11 options for example Name, DOB, Age, Gender, Mobile No, Aadhaar no, Email ID.
Third Section is Upload Family Head Identity Documents.
- Now in this section, you will get 6 options i.e. Document type, upload a document, Issued By, Issued Date etc.
Fourth Section Add Family Members
- Now add your family member one by one in this last section and provide all the required details as per the requirement.
Search Samagra ID For Family
- If you want to search your Family Samagra ID then firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the homepage of Samagra Id Portal, you will get “Know Your Family ID” section and under this section.
- After clicking on this option, a new computer window will open with a number of option such as-
- First Search by Family Id
- Second Search Family and Member by Member Id
- Third Search by Mobile Number
- Fourth Search by Aadhar Number
- Fifth Search by Bank Account Number
Know Your Samagra ID
- First Know Your Family and Member
- Second Search Family and Member by Member Id
- Third Enter Family Member Name and Find family Samagra Id
- From above all option choose one of the appropriate options as per your suitability.
- After that serve all the details as per the requirement and then click on the submit button.
- After the successful submission of all the details, Samagra ID MP will show on your mobile or computer section.
How to Get SSSM ID For Family Member
- If you want to search any Family member 9 digit Samagra ID Unique code then follow the given procedure.
- Firstly go to the official website or click on this given option “Search Family Member“Or “Add Family member”.
- After the click on this option, a new window will open like this
- Now choose your district, Local Body, gender, now type first three digits of your name in English language.
- Choose Gram Panchayat/Areas/Town and ward no.
- Enter the captcha code and then click on the search button.
- After that, a list with all provided details will open in front of you like this.
If you are facing any inconvenience while you are searching and registering for Madhya Pradesh Samagra Id then contact to these following Helpline Number and Email ID
- Toll-Free Helpline Number Level & District Wise
- Email ID- md[dot]samagra[at]mp[dot]gov[dot]in
samagra.gov.in | Find Online Samagara ID 2019
Madhya Pradesh SSSM ID Portal is designed for the suitability of beneficiaries. At this official web portal, you register for Unique Code, Search ID, Update your Family Profile, You easily add or remove the Family members from Family Profile. This portal also serves transparency among consumer and government.