DDA Housing Scheme under the Delhi Development Authority is going to announce a number of Housing Scheme for the citizens of the State. At entire Information regarding DDA Housing Scheme is available in the below of the article. Today we are going to discuss DDA Flat Scheme 2020 Application Process, Eligibility, Document required and Silent Features so stay with us till the end of the article.
DDA Flat Scheme 2020
Hello everyone, as we all know about housing schemes providing by the government for financial weak people. The government is also providing luxury apartments and penthouses for the citizens, like every year DDA housing scheme provides housing units under Delhi Development Authority. DDA has come again with the facility of providing luxury apartments on sale under DDA Housing Scheme, so the Delhi citizens have a good opportunity to buy their dream penthouse under the DDA housing scheme 2020.
New DDA Housing Scheme All Details
As we know that DDA Housing Scheme provides 18000 flats for sale under the scheme in 2019. People get their flats, and their dreams come true to buy their own houses. So DDA will come up again with another housing scheme in the upcoming year 2020. In the upcoming year 2020, the Delhi Development Authority has decided to provide the facility of luxury apartments in an affordable range.
About DDA New Housing Scheme 2020
This time DDA will provide well-furnished penthouses and luxury apartments under DDA housing scheme 2020 the flats will be allotted and constructed at Dwarka Sector 19B in Delhi the upcoming scheme is far better than 2019 scheme, Because authority has decided to offer 1114 flats in 11 residential towers consisting of 14 penthouses and 168 sensational HIG (High Income Group) flats and 932 HIG flats under DDA housing schemes 2020.
Overview of DDA Housing Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||DDA Online Housing Scheme|
|Introduced By||Delhi Govt.|
|Department||Delhi Development Authority|
|Start date to apply||Month of February or March 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Lottery Draw Date||Updated Soon|
|Beneficiary||Native of the State|
|Benefits||Housing for All|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Upcoming Housing Scheme In DDA 2020
DDA Housing scheme 2020 officially shared that flats which DDA is providing will be available at a lower cost to the citizens as compared to the market price. This decision is made by the Delhi Development Authority for providing more housing project sat affordable prices under the other housing scheme in the city.
Updated Of DDA Housing Scheme 2020
Because In the upcoming year’s authority is planning to provide and construct more housing units about 48000 flats, the expected time for the upcoming projects will be completed in the next two years. DDA Flat scheme 2020 is also planned and structured at the end of 2019, at Dwarka with the proposal of penthouses and HIG flats.
List of Registered Bank In DDA Flats Scheme
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Syndicate bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDFC FIRST Bank
Key Points of DDA Housing Scheme 2020
Every housing scheme is launched by the government with lots of planning for the development of the city and the facilities for the citizens. So here are some key points of DDA Housing Scheme 2020.
- The authority will provide luxury apartments and penthouses.
- Housing units will provide a lower cost.
- Apartments and penthouses will be provided in well-furnished condition.
- The location of housing units is at Dwarka Sector 19 B in the main city area.
- DDA scheme providing 11 residential towers and 1114 flats under the DDA scheme 2020.
- Register yourself for the scheme online easily from your homes.
- HIG flats prices would be Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs.1.5 crores.
New Upcoming DDA Flat Scheme
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020 (EWS FLATS)
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020(FOR SC/ST APPLICANTS)
- Housing Scheme for High Income Group
- Housing Scheme Low Income Group
- DDA Shops / Stalls Scheme-2019 for Reserved Category
- Online DDA Flat scheme 2020 (For Surrendering/Cancel Allotment)
Eligibility For Purchasing Flats under DDA
There are some certain eligibility criteria for the citizens under the scheme, which is decided by the Delhi Development Authority under the DDA Flat scheme 2020.
- The Applicant must be 18 years old, and only the citizens of India can be eligible for this scheme.
- A person who is already getting a house under DDA schemes will not eligible for the upcoming Flat scheme.
- The interested candidate must not own any house, flat or a plot in new Delhi on leasehold/freehold, not in his/her name or in the name of his/her husband/wife and not independent minor children.
How to Apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2020
- DDA housing schemes 2020 application form and registration process is available on DDA official website only.
- The whole process will be performed online no offline forms and process are available.
- The Eligible Candidates who wish to Apply for DDA Flat scheme 2020 Firstly they should check their eligibility according to the Flat Scheme.
- Now After checking all the Required thinks its time to Fill Online Application Form at the Official Website.
First DDA Housing Scheme Registration
- Anyone who wants to purchase flats under the DDA Lottery.
- Firstly register yourself at the Portal.
- For Registration Provide all the required details such as Name of Candidate, Pan Card No, Mobile No, and Email-Id, etc.
- After the successful registration under the scheme, you will get User ID and Password for Login.
Second DDA Housing Scheme Login
- Now with the help of Registered User ID and Password Login in for Filling Further Details under the DDA Flat Scheme Registration Form.
- Fill the personal details, bank details, address details, joint applicant details and select the category and location preferences in the application form.
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature of the applicant and the joint applicant (if any).
- Once again check all the details carefully and then submit your application form.
Third Initial Payment
- Now according to your Flat Category and Type of Scheme Pay the required Initial payment Online. You can pay the registration amount through Net Banking or NEFT/RTGS through challan. At last, after successful payment, acknowledge slip will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a printout of the acknowledgment slip for future use.
Note:- All the candidates can submit their form online and the online registration for DDA housing scheme 2020 is expected in March 2020. No confirmation date for scheme announced yet. Under DDA scheme flats prices are lower than market price and the sensational HIG flat prices would be 1.5 crores.
- Scheme start date – March 2020
- Scheme last date – June/July 2020
- Confirm dates are not announced yet.