Indian Central Government has taken a step towards the education system for the students of the country; Government has decided to provide financial support to the students by scholarship process with help of Public Financial Management System PFMS Scholarship 2020. As we all know about Scholarships, scholarships are provided to students only. We are here with PFMS scholarship scheme which provides scholarships to the students who are eligible and provide support to students in their Education. PFMS scholarship scheme helps students and Money provide support to eligible students. Grab the information about PFMS scholarship registration, application, status etc.
Details of PFMS Scholarship 2020
All the details about scholarship are available on the official website pfms.nic.in. Public Financial Management has many scholarships scheme. Students can apply for the scholarship at the starting of the academic year as Public Financial Management System scholarship application process is also started with the academic year. It is important for the student to aware of the updates and eligibility for the PFMS scholarship scheme and must know about the procedure of funding the scholarship by the PFMS.
What is PFMS?
The PFMS organization deals the scholarship process and transactions directly with the candidate without involving any third party and transfer the scholarship directly to the bank account of the student. This process provides security and transparency in Education.
PFMS Scholarship Registration & Documents
Students can complete the registration process online through the official website of PFMS scholarship. The information brochures will also be provided to the students once they get registered themselves and fulfil all the eligibility criteria. the required documents which are needed for registration is given below.
- Scanned copies of marksheets which should be in PDF format.
- The scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
- Scanned signature of the student as specified.
- The scanned copy of the fee receipt in PDF format.
- Bank account details
- Aadhar Card
- Identification proof
- Income and Caste certification if applicable
Procedure of Applying for PFMS Registration:
Here is the procedure of applying in PFMS scholarship 2020 for interested students.
- Visit the official website of PFMS.
- Click on Scholarship option.
- A list of the scholarship will appear on the screen.
- Select the one scholarship scheme you are eligible for.
- Otherwise, click on any scholarship option to know the eligibility.
- Select the passing year of Intermediate along with the education board.
- Give Banks details like Bank account no. and IFSC code.
- Provide your Mobile no. an OTP will be sent on the given no. for the verification.
- Click on verify option and enter the e-mail address.
- After that click on register option and create an account.
- Now login with your account and fill all the required details.
- At the last, give your active number and email Id for checking the application status.
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship
There are some eligibility criteria for students which are set by the PFMS scholarship scheme. Here is a list of eligibility criteria.
- The student must complete Intermediate and also be part of the top 20% students.
- The parent annual income of the student should be under 6 lakhs.
- The student age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The candidate must satisfy all the criteria for applying for PFMS scholarship.
Check Your Scholarship Status
Candidate can check their scholarship status on the official website of PFMS. Follow the simple steps for checking status.
- Visit the official website of PFMS.
- Select the Academic year from the list.
- Enter the username and password in the given list.
- After login the status will appear on the screen.
Payment Method of PFMS Scholarship scheme
The department of ministry finance, Government of India is providing a platform of E- payment of subsidy with the help of PFMS under (DBT) Direct Benefit Transfer to both the options Aadhar based and through NPCI bank account, so when you visit the official website you will get a separate section of payments. Follow the easy steps to make payment. There are two ways to make Payments are as follow:
First Payment by Bank Account
- Open the official website.
- Click on “Know your Payments”
- Payment page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the registered Bank name for PFMS scholarship.
- Enter the Bank account number.
- Reconfirm the Bank account number.
- Do word verification type the code and complete the verification which is given in the image.
- Then click on “search” button.
Second Payment by Aadhar Number
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the Aadhar number.
- Renter the Aadhar number for confirmation.
- Perform word verification type the code and complete the verification which is given in the image.
- Click on “Search” button.
Renewal Process of PFMS Scholarship 2020
The selected candidate who is enrolled for PFMS scholarship 2020 will have to renew their scholarship form by providing required details. The renewal is important for the selected students if they want to access their scholarships, students must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the renewed scholarship. The complete details and process is available on the official portal only. Follow the renewal steps carefully.
- Visit the official website for renewal.
- Click on student registration and select the scholarship scheme which they want to renew.
- Select the passing year of intermediate and the education board which they were enrolled.
- Provide the bank details, Account no. and IFSC code then click on the search button.
- If the candidate already enrolled, the scholarship form will be filled automatically by the system for PFMS scholarship 2020.
- The candidate will have to provide mobile no. for the verification an OTP will be sent to the candidate.
- After the verification candidate has to provide his/her e-mail id.
- Then create a user ID and password.
- At the last click on the submit button.
Advantages of PFMS Online Portal
The online portal is very useful and easy to operate for the students for completing the scholarship process of PFMS scholarship 2020.
- The amount of scholarship is sent directly to the students.
- Reduce the paperwork and save the time of students.
- Portal performs automatic tasks like-payments, verifications, processing sanctions and disbursal.
- Provides easy tracking facility to students for their scholarship payment status.
- Candidate can renew the scholarship form with the portal easily.
- Candidates get alerts about the status of their forms through e-mails and SMS.
- Toll-free number-1800-118-111
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org