National Scholarship Portal provides various type of Scholarship to the beneficiaries. The students who are studying from class First to post graduation may apply for National Scholarship Scheme at the National Scholarship Portal@scholarships.gov.in. If you want to apply for NSP Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme than firstly fill the Registration form and then Login to NSP Portal to fill the National Scholarship Application form 2019. Today in this article we are going to Discuss about National Scholarship Scheme Eligibility, Registration process, important dates & Guidelines.
NSP Prematric Scholarship
The students from class First to Class 10th have been included under the NSP Prematric Scholarship Scheme. The students who will be considered as a beneficiary will get the financial support for doing study. These Scholarships are provided to Minority/SC/ST/OBC and Economic weaker section students so that they can study easily.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship
This Scholarship covers the students from Class 11th to Post Graduation. Any students who are studying in government recognized School or college may apply for National Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. There are different type of incentive are available for the beneficiary. If you are interested to apply National Scholarship Scheme than check required document and application process in below section.
Highlights of National Scholarship Portal
|Type Scheme||National Scholarship|
|Department||Government of India|
|Level of scheme||Central Govt.|
|Beneficiary||Students of the country|
|Start Date to apply||Available now|
|Objective||To Provide financial support|
Document Required for NSP Scholarship 2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Previous Year Education Qualification.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to special category.
- Bank account Passbook.
- Self declaration certificate.
- Mobile Number
How to Register under National Scholarship Portal
- The Candidate who wants to apply for National Scholarship first of all visit at the National Scholarship Portal. Now to the homepage of the website you will New Registration Option.
- Click on the “New Registration” Option and open a new tab.
- After that fill National Scholarship Registration Form with all the mandatory details such as State, Name, Scholarship Type, Aadhaar Card Details, Mobile No, Email ID and Bank Account details.
- Create your own password with minimum 5 digits
- After the successful registration you will get the registration number with registration form.
Login to Fill National Scholarship Application Form
- When you have registered yourself as a Fresh candidate then in the second step you have to fill the National Scholarship Application Form.
- First of go to the login section which is available at the top of National Scholarship Portal.
- Now Fill your Registration number and password to login.
- After successful Login Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the required document with prescribed format.
- Now check all details carefully than finally submit your application form.
Selection Process under National Scholarship Scheme
- First step Registration
- Second step Fill Scholarship Application Form
- Forward your Form to Institute Level
- Institute will forward your application to district level
- District officer will verify your form and forward it to national level.
- After verified at district level it goes to state or central level to final verification or sanctioning of Scholarship.
Check Your Eligibility in National Scholarship
- The all students who are studying between class First to post graduation firstly visit at the official website than at the homepage of website you will get the “Services”.
- Click on the Services Section and open a new window. Now choose Domicile, Course Level, Caste Category, Gender, Annual Income and then click on the Eligibility Tab
scholarships.gov.in | National Scholarship Portal 2019
National Scholarship Portal is the official website of central Government which serves a number scholarship to Pre/Post Matric students. You may easily check your Scholarship eligibility by simply choosing some step.
- Contact Number- 0120 – 6619540
- Email ID- helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in