Ayushman Bharat Registration for the year of 2019 has been started. The citizen who want to apply online to avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana firstly check eligibility and details. Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme central government are providing the Rs 5 Lakh Health Insurance to each beneficiary. Under the Scheme government will include 10 crore beneficiary. The health insurance will cover more than 1,350 medical procedures including chemotherapy, brain surgeries and life-saving procedures. If you want to do Ayushman Bharat Registration then visit to the nearest Common Service Centre because the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Application form is available at the CSC Login.
Ayushman Bharat Apply Online 2019
Under the PM-JAY scheme till 3rd April 2019 central government has included total 18, 35,227 beneficiary families and issued total 2,89,63,698 health cards. If you also want to avail the benefits of PM-JAY Scheme 2020 then apply online as soon as possible. Under this biggest healthcare programs beneficiary will get free of cost treatments in all public hospitals and empanelled private health care centres after getting the golden Heath card.
Objective of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
In our country, approximate 25% of peoples are living below the poverty line and these all families are unable to afford the cost of hospitalization and treatment. For providing the better treatment facilities to these all family government of India has started the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Whether you are eligible or not you may easily check your eligibility under the scheme by the given procedure.
Key Factors of Ayushman Bharat Registration
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Date of introducing||14-04-2018|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Rs 5 Lakh health insurance|
|Type of scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Registration
- It is providing the Rs 5 lakh health insurance to the beneficiary family on an annual basis.
- More 1350 diseases are covering under the scheme.
- Under this scheme, more than 10 crore families will be included.
- ABY 2019 will provide you free of cost treatment public hospitals and empanelled private health care centres.
Document Required for Ayushman Bharat Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- NFSA Ration Card
- Address Proof
- All Family Member Aadhaar Card
Check Your Eligibility Under PM-JAY Scheme
Any Citizen of India who wants to check their eligibility under the scheme can easily check by two methods. Today we will discuss both methods in details so stay with us and read the complete article carefully.
- Firstly visit at the official website of PM-JAY Ayushman Bharat.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get “Am I Eligible” option. Click on this option.
- When you will click on this available option a new window will open with the required details like this.
- For login under Eligible section verify your Mobile number with the OTP.
- After the successful login under the portal you will get the following option, first of all, choose your state then choose the second option of category.
- In the second section you will get three categories Search by Name, Search by ration Card number and Search by mobile number like this.
- Choose one of the given categories as per your requirement.
- In the last of the process click on the search button.
In the second method, you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Common Service Centre (CSC). Visit at the nearest common service centre and provide your document to the VLE Agent. After that CSC Agent will check your Eligibility with their CSC ID Login.
How To Do Ayushman Bharat Registration 2019
- If you want to make Ayushman Bharat Registration then visit your regional common service centre.
- Submit your all document to the Common Service Centre (CSC) agent.
- Now CSC Centre agent will make sure successful registration under the Scheme & Provide you with the Registration ID
- After 10 to 15 days you will get the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from the Common Service Centre (CSC).
Download Ayushman Bharat Mobile Application
You may easily check PM Ayushman Bharat Eligibility list through the mobile application. First of all, go to the google play store then search Ayushman Bharat Scheme in the search box. Now click on the install button. After that open the ABY mobile application and search your name as per the given above method.
www.pmjay.gov.in | Ayushman Bharat Website
It is an official website of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. At the official website you will get a number of services related to the Scheme. Visit at the official website and check additional details as per your requirement.
Helpline Number For Ayushman Bharat Registration
If you have an additional enquiry or you don’t find your name in Ayushman Bharat List then contact to the given helpline numbers-