AP Surya Shakti Scheme has been introduced by Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL) in Guntur city. Under Surya Shakti Scheme SPDCL will provide 1 KW photovoltaic (PV Unit) Panel only at subsidized rates of Rs 10000/-. The actual cost of 1 KW PV Panel is Rs 60000. Any citizen of Guntur city whose top roof shadow free space is equal or more than 100 sqft may apply for Surya Shakti Scheme. For Doing AP Surya Shakti Scheme Online Registration you have to visit at your nearest Meeseva Centre.
AP Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL) government is installing Rooftop Solar Panels at subsidized rates. All the domestic consumers of 1A and 1B categories can apply for installing Solar Panel under Surya Shakti Scheme and they also able to sell the surplus power generated to the electricity department.
Highlights of AP Surya Shakti Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Surya Shakti Scheme|
|Launched by||Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL)|
|Launched date||11th June 2019|
|Start Date to apply||Available Now|
|Beneficiary||Guntur City domestic consumers|
|Objective||To Provide Solar Panel at Subsidy|
|Cost of Setup||Rs 10000/-|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility for Surya Shakti Scheme
- You should come under AI & BI Category.
- Your Minimum top roof shadow free space is equal or more than 100 sqft.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
How to Apply Surya Shakti Scheme (Online Registration)
- The interested candidates who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Surya Shakti Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme have to visit their nearest Meeseva Centre.
- Now at the Meeseva centre you have to submit your all document.
- Meeseva Agent will fill your Surya Shakti Online Application form and forward it to related department.
- After that SPDCL will do a physical inspection and approved your application if it will find everything ok.