The Malaviya National Institute Of Technology is situated in Jaipur. It is one of the 30 branches of NITs. So under this article today we will tell you all about the MNIT Jaipur admissions session for the year 2020. Under this article, we have also talked about eligibility criteria, the application process, cut-offs, lists of courses available in the MNIT. We tried our best to mention each and every detail that can be of importance for the students applying for admission in MNIT.
MNIT Jaipur Admission 2020
The MNIT College was established in 1963 with the name of Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur. It was established as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan. On June 26, 2002, the college was given the status of the National Institute of Technology. Also on 15 August 2007, it was finally a proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is till now fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Admission Schedule of MNIT Jaipur
The following schedule is finalized for the students taking admissions in MNIT:-
|Courses||Starting date of Applications||Ending date of Application||Entrance date||PI||Result|
|B.Tech/B.Arch||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
|M.Tech/M.Plan||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
|MBA||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
|M.Sc||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
|Ph.D.||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon||Updating Soon|
Admission Criteria For MNIT
The MNIT offers many different courses to the eligible candidates. To admit yourself in any of the courses you must go through the mentioned admission criteria:-
- For B.Tech – The Admission to B.Tech program is done through JEE MAINS.
- For B.Arch – The Admission to B.Arch program is also done through JEE MAINS.
- M.Tech and M.Plan – The Admission to M.Tech and M.Plan program is done on the basis of an entrance exam.
- For M.Sc – The Admission to M.Sc program is done through IIT JAM.
- For MBA – The Admission to the MBA program is done through CAT examinations.
- Ph.D. – The Admission in the Ph.D. course is done when the candidates appear in the entrance test conducted by the institute which is then followed by an interview.
List Of Courses Available In The MNIT
If you want to take admissions in the MNIT you must choose from the given courses:-
Eligibility Criteria For Admissions in MNIT
There are certain eligibility criteria present in the MNIT which every student has to follow to confirm the admission. The eligibility criteria for different courses is present below:-
- B.Tech and B.Arch – For taking admissions in B.Tech or B.Arch, the applicant must have completed 10+2 in PCM subjects with 75% marks from a recognized board. A certain concession is made for certain cases such as – 65% for SC/ST
- M.Tech – For taking admissions in M.Tech, the applicant must have completed B.Tech with 60% aggregate in all semesters.
- M.Sc – For taking admissions in M.Sc, the applicant must have completed graduation in relevant subject with 55% aggregate in all semesters.
- MBA – For taking admissions in MBA, the applicant must have completed graduation in relevant subjects with 60% aggregate in all semesters. A certain concession is made for certain cases such as – 55% for SC/ST
- Ph.D – For taking admission in Ph.D., the applicant must have completed graduation in relevant subjects with a minimum of 60% marks.
While filling the application form in MNIT, you must let these documents accompany you:-
- High School/Secondary School Certificate – As a proof of Date of Birth.
- Marksheet of all the qualifying examination – For eligibility confirmation.
- Marksheet/ Scorecard of Management Admission Test as filled in the online application form.
- Character Certificate – Original
- Migration Certificate – Original
- Certificates of work experience as claimed
- Any certificates as required.
Cut-Offs For MNIT
To be eligible for MNIT, you must go through the cutoffs list from the previous year of MNIT:-
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||1839-4373||2325-4879|
|B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||5847-8448||6003-8578|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||10600-19712||16508-24140|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||7096-12120||8693-12810|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||6469-10014||7475-11487|
|B.Tech Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||18376-28422||22194-32460|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||11629-16105||13967-21349|
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering||491|
|M.Tech Communication System||400|
|M.Tech Condition Monitoring Protection & Control of Electrical Apparatus||481|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||662|
|M.Tech Mobile Computing Technology||429|
|M.Tech Signal Processing||507|
|M.Tech Water Resources Engineering||514|
|M.Tech Material Science and Engineering||501|
|M.Tech Environmental Engineering||534|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||529|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||514|
|M.Tech Geotechnical Engineering||545|
|M.Tech Energy Technology||551|
|M.Tech CAD/ CAM||533|
|M.Tech Transportation Engineering||712|
|M.Tech Structural Engineering||768|
|M.Tech Computer Engineering||854|
|M.Tech Thermal Engineering||775|
How To Fill Up The Application Form For MNIT Jaipur
A simple yet detailed application process is mentioned below for the students to apply in MNIT:-
- First, visit the official website of the MNIT
- Register yourself on the website by providing basic information such as-
- Phone number
- Address etc.
- After registering yourself, fill up the application form.
- Submit all the asked documents.
- Tick the declaration after carefully reading it.
- Click on submit.