KALIA Yojana Installment in the Direct Bank account of the Beneficiary are releasing by the Odisha Government. In the Month of January 2019 First installment amount has been transferred in 12 Lakh Farmers. After that KALIA Yojana Second installment has been transferred in the Month of April. At this time government has transferred this in KALIA Yojana Installment in 13 lakh farmers and now for the KALIA Yojana Third installment Government are going to release around 42 Lakh farmers out which 25 lakh will received the payment within a week i.e. 6th June 2019. After getting the oath a Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has sanctioned this amount.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Money Transfer Date
State government has already released the KALIA Yojana First and Second Installment In the Month of February and April. Now after ending the code of conduct under the state CM Naveen Patnaik has released the funds in 42 Lakh beneficiary’s account with immediate effect. They also ordered to add 33 Lakh more beneficiary under the scheme.
Brief Summary of KALIA Yojana Installment
|Scheme Name||Odisha KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Third installment release date||29th May 2019|
|No of Beneficiary under third installment||42 Lakh|
|Total Number of Beneficiary under the scheme||75 Lakh|
|Availability of Beneficiary list||Available Here|
How to Check KALIA Yojana Installment (Balance)
- The beneficiaries who want to check their KALIA Yojana Installment Payment first of all check their name under the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List. If you find your name under the KALIA Green List then go to next step to check balance.
- Contact to your Bank branch which Bank account you have mentioned under the KALIA Yojana Application Form at the time of submitting.
- State Government are not provide Installment online.
Helpline Number for KALIA Yojana Installment
If you don’t find your name under the KALIA Yojana List then contact to the given numbers
- Toll Free Number 1800-572-1122
- Send Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After successful sending of message it will send you the latest updates about scheme to your Whatsapp number.